NursingCAS Application Coupon Codes
Waive initial application fees and incentivize applicants to apply to your nursing programs with NursingCAS application coupon codes.
- 2020-2021: For applications to the Summer 2021, Fall 2021, Winter 2022 and Spring 2022 terms
- 2021-2022: For applications to the Summer 2022, Fall 2022, Winter 2023 and Spring 2023 terms
Frequently Asked Questions
- General Info
- What are coupon codes?
- What is the process for payment between Liaison and schools that want to purchase coupon codes?
- Who is the primary contact person at Liaison for questions about coupon code purchases?
- How long does it take to issue a coupon code once purchased?
- Is there a maximum number of coupon codes a school can purchase?
- Expiration Dates
- When do coupon codes expire?
- If a coupon code expires, can the school reopen it, if unused?
- Unused Coupon Codes
- Will the school be refunded for any coupon codes that remain unused at the end of a cycle?
- Can any unused coupon codes carry forward to the new application cycle?
- Applying Coupon Codes
- If a school gives an applicant a coupon code, could the applicant use the code to apply to another institution?
- Is the code tied to one applicant? What if an applicant shares her coupon code?
- What information should be given to an applicant when providing a coupon code?
- Can coupon codes be applied after a student has submitted the application and paid the NursingCAS application fee?
- Can coupon codes be applied to applicants who were also approved for a NursingCAS fee waiver?
- How will my school know whether the right (authorized) applicants used our coupon codes?
What are coupon codes?
Coupon codes are application fee discounts that colleges and schools can use to incentivize applicants to apply. If your institution chooses to use this program, it will purchase coupon codes from Liaison and provide them to selected applicants.
What is the process for payment between Liaison and schools that want to purchase coupon codes?
Colleges and schools can purchase coupon codes through the NursingCAS Coupon Code Payment Gateway (please follow links above). After entering your contact information and selecting the number of codes you would like to purchase, you will be instructed to click the submit button to complete your payment through PayPal. You may use a credit card or a PayPal account to complete the transaction. After submission of payment, you will receive an email confirmation with a receipt of your purchase. Purchased coupon codes will be emailed to the purchaser in 1-2 business days from the date they are requested.
Who is the primary contact person at Liaison for questions about coupon code purchases?
Questions about coupon codes should be directed to our NursingCAS Client Success Manager, Joe Clark (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Is there a maximum number of coupon codes a school can purchase?
No, but coupon codes are not refundable if they are unused or expire. You can always order more coupon codes during the cycle, so if you order a set number and run out, you can request another batch.
All NursingCAS coupon codes purchased in the 2021-2022 application cycle will expire on the cycle close date (January 31, 2023).
Will the school be refunded for any coupon codes that remain unused at the end of a cycle?
No, coupon codes are not refundable if they are unused or expire. Unused coupon codes will not carry forward to the next cycle.
Applying Coupon Codes
Is the code tied to one applicant? What if an applicant shares her coupon code?
Every coupon code is unique and can only be redeemed once. If an applicant uses a school’s coupon code to apply and then shares the code with another applicant, the second applicant will not be able to use it. However, if an applicant shares a coupon code with a second applicant, and the second applicant uses the code, it will no longer work for the first applicant. When providing coupon codes to an applicant, communicate that it is for his/her intended use only, and can only be used once.
- Enter the coupon code(s) on the NursingCAS payment page.
- Use the coupon code before the expiration date (January 31, 2022).
- Do not share the coupon code with others, as it can only be redeemed once.
- Apply the coupon code to the institution that offered it.
Can coupon codes be applied after a student has submitted the application and paid the NursingCAS application fee?
No. If an applicant has already submitted her application and paid the NursingCAS application fee to apply to your institution, then the coupon code cannot be retroactively applied. NursingCAS cannot issue fee refunds to applicants.
Can coupon codes be applied to applicants who were also approved for a NursingCAS fee waiver?
Yes, applicants who are granted a NursingCAS fee waiver are also eligible to use coupon codes if the total coupon amount applied is equal to or less than the total application fee. Applicants who receive a NursingCAS fee waiver and a coupon code would need to apply to at least two programs to be eligible for both programs.
How will my school know whether the right (authorized) applicants used our coupon codes?
Liaison tracks each coupon code, when it was redeemed and the applicant who redeemed it. Upon request, Joe Clark (email@example.com), NursingCAS Client Success Manager, can generate a Coupon Code Report that includes all coupon code batches generated within a specific date range.